Ranch, Site Built - Sturgis, SD
Take a look at this historical beauty, located near legendary Main Street. Recent remodeling and updates make this charming home so comfortable. Hardwood floors in the upper level, bathroom are tiled, some original beamed ceilings in the living room. Main floor features large living room with bar, updated kitchen and dining area, large foyer and laundry, 2 bedrooms and a bath with double sinks. Basement has 2 bedrooms (non-conforming) large family room and bath. Very nice landscaped yard with mature trees, sprinkler system and street access to the back yard. Oversized single car garage with large cement parking pad. This home is a beauty, don't miss the opportunity.
Dixie Olson of Properties Unlimited
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Black Hills,
Vol. 12, Issue 09, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath